Keep your children safe this SUMMER with these tips!
Summer is a great time for kids to enjoy various indoor & outdoor activities. Whether you have young children or teens, learn way to keep your kids safe & healthy while they enjoy the summer fun.
- Dress infants & children in loose, lightweight, light-colored clothing.
- Stay cool with colder showers & baths.
- Seek medical attention immediately if your child has symptoms of heat-related illness.
- Always use sunscreen with at least SPF 15 with both UVA & UVB protection everytime you & your child go outside.
- And remember to stay hydrated!
Tips provided by Service 1st Restoration & Remodeling